Sunday, December 13, 2009

Getting started!

Okay, so we have our profiles set up.
And for the hell of things, I'm posting up the basic story too. Who knows, we might need it later...
Anywho:

So Kass and Lailie have been in the Underworld however long they have been there, as you said before, time in the Underworld isn't too straight forward.
They both decided to get the hell out and do so. But with their leaving the Underworld, only their bodies leave, not their souls. At first this is okay, but then they find out, via some sort of someone, and find that if the demons currently hunting them to bring them back to the Underworld get their souls, their screwed. So Kass and Lailie have to go all the way back tothe Underworld and retrive their souls before Hades does.

Okay. Got that down. Now I'm going to go and set up a private RP thread for this on Mene in the private RP forum. A simple little something with our profiles and a place to post :D
I'll post the link up here once I get it made.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful, couldn't have said it better myself! I laughed at the 'get the hell out' part. I like puns, okay? =#/
    Just one thing, before we start, we should figure out how/where we get out, if that's where our OC's are gonna meet, just so we don't go off in compleatly diffrent directions with the story.
    ALSO: this is compleatly random, but I think I may have found Lailie's theame song. It's "Riot Girl" by Good Charlotte. Whay say you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, good idea.
    I'll post up something when I come up with it, and if you get time (I know your busy) you can comment/post with whatever you have to say and/or add :D

    And that's a great song for Lailie! Awesomeness :3
    I'd suggest something for Kass, but nothing comes to mind right now o3o
    Do you have a song you've picked out for him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not really, but I heard one on the radio the other day: How Far We've Come by Matchbox Twenty.
    I think that works pretty well for him

    ReplyDelete